gmclist@list.gmcnet.org

GMC Motorhome Discussion List

View all threads

The Black List, aka, the GMC Motorhome Assist List

BM
Billy Massey
Sun, Apr 3, 2022 3:35 PM

The newest edition of The Black List, aka, The GMC Assist List is available
at

www.gmcblacklist.com

Thank you to all who volunteer.

Please consider joining this selfless group of GMCers.

bdub

The newest edition of The Black List, aka, The GMC Assist List is available at www.gmcblacklist.com Thank you to all who volunteer. Please consider joining this selfless group of GMCers. bdub
RK
Russell Keith
Mon, Apr 4, 2022 2:09 PM

Thank you Billy for maintaining this list, and sharing it with the community.

I saw your photo with Jim B. at the co-op recently. If you're currently in Florida, come to our rally this coming weekend (4/7-4/10) in Okeechobee. It
would be great to see you again.

Russell

Russell Keith,
1978 E2 "Harry" 403 (still carbureted), Danny Dunn Tranny, Thorley, Stock Brakes w/Remote Vacuum Brake Booster, Quad Bags, Dakota Digital Dash, 6.5 kW
Onan, Dunedin, Florida

Thank you Billy for maintaining this list, and sharing it with the community. I saw your photo with Jim B. at the co-op recently. If you're currently in Florida, come to our rally this coming weekend (4/7-4/10) in Okeechobee. It would be great to see you again. Russell -- Russell Keith, 1978 E2 "Harry" 403 (still carbureted), Danny Dunn Tranny, Thorley, Stock Brakes w/Remote Vacuum Brake Booster, Quad Bags, Dakota Digital Dash, 6.5 kW Onan, Dunedin, Florida
BM
Billy Massey
Mon, Apr 4, 2022 2:34 PM

I'd love to, but we're back at home now preparing for the GMCMI at
Patterson.  It was a bucket list item to visit the Coop and Jeff Sirum's
place.

Thanks for the invite.  Looking forward to seeing everyone at Patterson.

bdub

Thank you Billy for maintaining this list, and sharing it with the
community.

I saw your photo with Jim B. at the co-op recently. If you're currently in
Florida, come to our rally this coming weekend (4/7-4/10) in Okeechobee. It
would be great to see you again.

Russell

Russell Keith,
1978 E2 "Harry" 403 (still carbureted), Danny Dunn Tranny, Thorley, Stock
Brakes w/Remote Vacuum Brake Booster, Quad Bags, Dakota Digital Dash, 6.5 kW
Onan, Dunedin, Florida

GMCnet mailing list
Unsubscribe or Change List Options:

I'd love to, but we're back at home now preparing for the GMCMI at Patterson. It was a bucket list item to visit the Coop and Jeff Sirum's place. Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Patterson. bdub -----Original Message----- From: Russell Keith [mailto:rkeith1631@gmail.com] Sent: Monday, April 4, 2022 9:09 AM To: gmclist@list.gmcnet.org Subject: [GMCnet] Re: The Black List, aka, the GMC Motorhome Assist List Thank you Billy for maintaining this list, and sharing it with the community. I saw your photo with Jim B. at the co-op recently. If you're currently in Florida, come to our rally this coming weekend (4/7-4/10) in Okeechobee. It would be great to see you again. Russell -- Russell Keith, 1978 E2 "Harry" 403 (still carbureted), Danny Dunn Tranny, Thorley, Stock Brakes w/Remote Vacuum Brake Booster, Quad Bags, Dakota Digital Dash, 6.5 kW Onan, Dunedin, Florida _______________________________________________ GMCnet mailing list Unsubscribe or Change List Options: