Easter Snow on GMC'S ?

JH
James Hupy
Mon, Apr 11, 2022 8:57 PM

People in Portland awoke to 5 - 6 inches of spring snow this morning.
What's up with that? More predicted all this week. No GMC stuff going on
here. Was going to put a fresh 455 in a coach in my shop today, but
instead, I started with blood tests starting at 0730, still in the infusion
lab receiving 2 units of red blood cells. More tests tomorrow, involving
bone marrow biopsy. This old age "stuff" is not for sissies. If I had known
what this decade wad going to entail, I might have partied more when all
the fun stuff was no longer allowed.
Jim Hupy
Salem, Oregon

People in Portland awoke to 5 - 6 inches of spring snow this morning. What's up with that? More predicted all this week. No GMC stuff going on here. Was going to put a fresh 455 in a coach in my shop today, but instead, I started with blood tests starting at 0730, still in the infusion lab receiving 2 units of red blood cells. More tests tomorrow, involving bone marrow biopsy. This old age "stuff" is not for sissies. If I had known what this decade wad going to entail, I might have partied more when all the fun stuff was no longer allowed. Jim Hupy Salem, Oregon
JH
James Hupy
Mon, Apr 11, 2022 9:05 PM

Should be " when all the fun stuff was still allowed" Darn spelling and
grammar check on these new phones.
Jim Hupy

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022, 1:57 PM James Hupy jamesh1296@gmail.com wrote:

People in Portland awoke to 5 - 6 inches of spring snow this morning.
What's up with that? More predicted all this week. No GMC stuff going on
here. Was going to put a fresh 455 in a coach in my shop today, but
instead, I started with blood tests starting at 0730, still in the infusion
lab receiving 2 units of red blood cells. More tests tomorrow, involving
bone marrow biopsy. This old age "stuff" is not for sissies. If I had known
what this decade wad going to entail, I might have partied more when all
the fun stuff was no longer allowed.
Jim Hupy
Salem, Oregon

Should be " when all the fun stuff was still allowed" Darn spelling and grammar check on these new phones. Jim Hupy On Mon, Apr 11, 2022, 1:57 PM James Hupy <jamesh1296@gmail.com> wrote: > People in Portland awoke to 5 - 6 inches of spring snow this morning. > What's up with that? More predicted all this week. No GMC stuff going on > here. Was going to put a fresh 455 in a coach in my shop today, but > instead, I started with blood tests starting at 0730, still in the infusion > lab receiving 2 units of red blood cells. More tests tomorrow, involving > bone marrow biopsy. This old age "stuff" is not for sissies. If I had known > what this decade wad going to entail, I might have partied more when all > the fun stuff was no longer allowed. > Jim Hupy > Salem, Oregon >
CJV
Mon, Apr 11, 2022 9:08 PM

Yes Jim, ya gotta be brave to get old....

CJ Vermeulen, Scribbler

People in Portland awoke to 5 - 6 inches of spring snow this morning.
What's up with that? More predicted all this week. No GMC stuff going on
here. Was going to put a fresh 455 in a coach in my shop today, but
instead, I started with blood tests starting at 0730, still in the infusion
lab receiving 2 units of red blood cells. More tests tomorrow, involving
bone marrow biopsy. This old age "stuff" is not for sissies. If I had known
what this decade wad going to entail, I might have partied more when all
the fun stuff was no longer allowed.
Jim Hupy
Salem, Oregon

GMCnet mailing list
Unsubscribe or Change List Options:

Yes Jim, ya gotta be brave to get old.... CJ Vermeulen, Scribbler From: "jamesh1296" <jamesh1296@gmail.com> To: "gmclist" <gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 3:57:03 PM Subject: [GMCnet] Easter Snow on GMC'S ? People in Portland awoke to 5 - 6 inches of spring snow this morning. What's up with that? More predicted all this week. No GMC stuff going on here. Was going to put a fresh 455 in a coach in my shop today, but instead, I started with blood tests starting at 0730, still in the infusion lab receiving 2 units of red blood cells. More tests tomorrow, involving bone marrow biopsy. This old age "stuff" is not for sissies. If I had known what this decade wad going to entail, I might have partied more when all the fun stuff was no longer allowed. Jim Hupy Salem, Oregon _______________________________________________ GMCnet mailing list Unsubscribe or Change List Options:
CJV
Mon, Apr 11, 2022 9:11 PM

We are predicted to have up to 50 cms (about 18") beginning tomorrow afternoon. With cold and very high winds (gusts to 80 kph). Casey3 will be parked for a few days longer.....sigh....and the new final drive, Alcoas and tires are sitting on the floor...double sigh...

CJ Vermeulen, Scribbler

Should be " when all the fun stuff was still allowed" Darn spelling and
grammar check on these new phones.
Jim Hupy

We are predicted to have up to 50 cms (about 18") beginning tomorrow afternoon. With cold and very high winds (gusts to 80 kph). Casey3 will be parked for a few days longer.....sigh....and the new final drive, Alcoas and tires are sitting on the floor...double sigh... CJ Vermeulen, Scribbler From: "jamesh1296" <jamesh1296@gmail.com> To: "gmclist" <gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 4:05:32 PM Subject: [GMCnet] Re: Easter Snow on GMC'S ? Should be " when all the fun stuff was still allowed" Darn spelling and grammar check on these new phones. Jim Hupy
DH
David H. Jarvis
Wed, Apr 13, 2022 5:06 PM

Ha ... don't feel bad.
Feb 10 I turned 85.
Feb 11 I had a heart attack.
All is well now.

Ha ... don't feel bad. Feb 10 I turned 85. Feb 11 I had a heart attack. All is well now.
CJV
Wed, Apr 13, 2022 6:48 PM

We are sitting here in Manitoba waiting out the worst blizzard we have ever seen. There is talk about it being the worst blizzard in over 100 years. Our GMC was finally clear of snow and was due to come out of storage this week. Now, who knows?

CJ Vermeulen, Scribbler

We are sitting here in Manitoba waiting out the worst blizzard we have ever seen. There is talk about it being the worst blizzard in over 100 years. Our GMC was finally clear of snow and was due to come out of storage this week. Now, who knows? CJ Vermeulen, Scribbler From: "David H. Jarvis" <jarvis210@shaw.ca> To: "gmclist" <gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 12:06:58 PM Subject: [GMCnet] Re: Easter Snow on GMC'S ? Ha ... don't feel bad. Feb 10 I turned 85. Feb 11 I had a heart attack. All is well now. _______________________________________________ GMCnet mailing list Unsubscribe or Change List Options:
JH
James Hupy
Wed, Apr 13, 2022 8:22 PM

Yes, if we don't get a handle on this "Global Warming Stuff", we are all
likely to freeze our Cahonnies off! ( Grin)
Jim Hupy
Salem, Oregon