no emails

BW
Brian Waddell
Fri, May 6, 2022 4:26 PM

is list down?

MW
Marsh Wilkes
Fri, May 6, 2022 9:16 PM

Same question I was about to ask.

Marsh Wilkes
Perry Florida

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Waddell
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2022 12:26 PM
To: gmclist@list.gmcnet.org
Subject: [GMCnet] no emails

is list down?

GMCnet mailing list
Unsubscribe or Change List Options:

Same question I was about to ask. Marsh Wilkes Perry Florida -----Original Message----- From: Brian Waddell Sent: Friday, May 06, 2022 12:26 PM To: gmclist@list.gmcnet.org Subject: [GMCnet] no emails is list down? _______________________________________________ GMCnet mailing list Unsubscribe or Change List Options:
KH
Kenneth Henderson
Sat, May 7, 2022 10:11 PM

This MAY appear in a pirated thread -- I'm having trouble initiating
messages -- every time I select the Pencil logo, I get the Chat inbox!  SO,
to post this, I hijacked another email.

It's come to my attention that most folks don't know that GMCWipersEtc.com
is no longer active.  After my son Alan assumed the wiper business from me,
he opened a new site:  GMCWipers.com.  You should be able to reach him
through that.

Thanks for all of your business and friendship during the past 17 years or
so.  May we enjoy many more!

Ken H.