Onan wiring

HE
Hanson Email
Tue, Jul 19, 2022 9:20 PM

Is anyone out there?

I'm trying to find the colors of  the wires to the remote switch and connect
them to the harness coming out of the gennie.

I have red; yellow(maybe white) ; green and blue coming from the remote
panel in the coach into the generator area.

I have red; yellow; white and black coming from the generator.

So my semi obvious wires not matching are my green and blue and my white and
black.

Any guidance here would be very appreciated.

Dean hanson

75 Avion.

Is anyone out there? I'm trying to find the colors of the wires to the remote switch and connect them to the harness coming out of the gennie. I have red; yellow(maybe white) ; green and blue coming from the remote panel in the coach into the generator area. I have red; yellow; white and black coming from the generator. So my semi obvious wires not matching are my green and blue and my white and black. Any guidance here would be very appreciated. Dean hanson 75 Avion.
BM
Billy Massey
Wed, Jul 20, 2022 1:10 PM

Ken Henderson tried to send this via the list but, of course, it was denied
by the system because it was too large a file.  Here is a link to it that he
placed on the GMC Motorhome Photo Archive many years ago.  And here is his
message to you that was denied.

" Dean,
This redrawn version of the Onan wiring diagram has wire colors labelled.
This is the first time I've looked at it in years, but it looks like it
should have the info you need.  You should be able to open it with Paint.
Ken H."

http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/photos/kh-onan-wiring-170725/p63486-kh-onan-wirin
g-170725.html

Billy

I'm trying to find the colors of  the wires to the remote switch and connect
them to the harness coming out of the gennie.

I have red; yellow(maybe white) ; green and blue coming from the remote
panel in the coach into the generator area.

I have red; yellow; white and black coming from the generator.

So my semi obvious wires not matching are my green and blue and my white and
black.

Ken Henderson tried to send this via the list but, of course, it was denied by the system because it was too large a file. Here is a link to it that he placed on the GMC Motorhome Photo Archive many years ago. And here is his message to you that was denied. " Dean, This redrawn version of the Onan wiring diagram has wire colors labelled. This is the first time I've looked at it in years, but it looks like it should have the info you need. You should be able to open it with Paint. Ken H." http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/photos/kh-onan-wiring-170725/p63486-kh-onan-wirin g-170725.html Billy -----Original Message----- From: Hanson Email [mailto:dean@hansonemail.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 4:21 PM To: gmclist@list.gmcnet.org Subject: [GMCnet] Onan wiring Is anyone out there? I'm trying to find the colors of the wires to the remote switch and connect them to the harness coming out of the gennie. I have red; yellow(maybe white) ; green and blue coming from the remote panel in the coach into the generator area. I have red; yellow; white and black coming from the generator. So my semi obvious wires not matching are my green and blue and my white and black.
KH
Kenneth Henderson
Wed, Jul 20, 2022 1:35 PM

Billy,

Thanks for forwarding that to Dean.  Saved me the trouble!  :-)

Ken H.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 9:10 AM Billy Massey bdub@bdub.net wrote:

[...]

GMCnet mailing list
Unsubscribe or Change List Options:

Billy, Thanks for forwarding that to Dean. Saved me the trouble! :-) Ken H. On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 9:10 AM Billy Massey <bdub@bdub.net> wrote: > Ken Henderson tried to send this via the list but, of course, it was denied > by the system because it was too large a file. Here is a link to it that > he > placed on the GMC Motorhome Photo Archive many years ago. And here is his > message to you that was denied. > > " Dean, > This redrawn version of the Onan wiring diagram has wire colors labelled. > This is the first time I've looked at it in years, but it looks like it > should have the info you need. You should be able to open it with Paint. > Ken H." > > > http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/photos/kh-onan-wiring-170725/p63486-kh-onan-wirin > g-170725.html > <http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/photos/kh-onan-wiring-170725/p63486-kh-onan-wiring-170725.html> > > Billy > > -----Original Message----- > From: Hanson Email [mailto:dean@hansonemail.com] > Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 4:21 PM > To: gmclist@list.gmcnet.org > Subject: [GMCnet] Onan wiring > > Is anyone out there? > > I'm trying to find the colors of the wires to the remote switch and > connect > them to the harness coming out of the gennie. > > I have red; yellow(maybe white) ; green and blue coming from the remote > panel in the coach into the generator area. > > > > I have red; yellow; white and black coming from the generator. > > > > So my semi obvious wires not matching are my green and blue and my white > and > black. > _______________________________________________ > GMCnet mailing list > Unsubscribe or Change List Options: >