COVID

ES
Emery Stora
Sun, Sep 12, 2021 11:02 PM

Yes, there have been cases where some vaccinated have gotten COVID but it has usually been a variant. I have also heard on the news more than once that of those hospitalized about 90-95% were NOT vaccinated.

There are some who won’t get vaccinated because they feel it’s a government conspiracy. I suggest they lock themselves in their home and put on their aluminum foil caps.

Emery Stora

On Sep 12, 2021, at 4:53 PM, Matt Colie matt7323tze@gmail.com wrote:

Many things are not always equal.

Unfortunately, a brother in law was fully vaccinated, and while in the hospital contracted Wuhan/CCP/Covid and died.

Fortunately or not, we both (one at a time) were infected with something that fit the description and symptoms and except that I now have a perpetual
cough, there were no lasting effects.  I am careful where I cough.

This is good for us because with both have issues that make the vaccines very problematic.  This is something that requires due diligence.

Matt

Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, GMCES
Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum Brakes with Applied Control Arms
SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit

GMCnet mailing list
Unsubscribe or Change List Options:

[...]
DS
Douglas Smith
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 12:00 AM

Thanks Billy.
Ain’t it great driving a vintage vehicle like a GMC Motorhome? (Required GMC content)

On Sep 12, 2021, at 7:01 PM, Billy Massey bdub.bdub@gmail.com wrote:

This is a very controversial subject that has unfortunately become very
political.

Therefore, do not reply or start new threads on this subject.

Billy Massey, GMCnet Moderator

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021, 6:02 PM Emery Stora via Gmclist <
gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Billy. Ain’t it great driving a vintage vehicle like a GMC Motorhome? (Required GMC content) > On Sep 12, 2021, at 7:01 PM, Billy Massey <bdub.bdub@gmail.com> wrote: > > This is a very controversial subject that has unfortunately become very > political. > > Therefore, do not reply or start new threads on this subject. > > Billy Massey, GMCnet Moderator > > On Sun, Sep 12, 2021, 6:02 PM Emery Stora via Gmclist < > gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> wrote: > >> Yes, there have been cases where some vaccinated have gotten COVID but it >> has usually been a variant. I have also heard on the news more than once >> that of those hospitalized about 90-95% were NOT vaccinated. >> >> There are some who won’t get vaccinated because they feel it’s a >> government conspiracy. I suggest they lock themselves in their home and put >> on their aluminum foil caps. >> >> Emery Stora >> >>> On Sep 12, 2021, at 4:53 PM, Matt Colie <matt7323tze@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> Many things are not always equal. >>> >>> Unfortunately, a brother in law was fully vaccinated, and while in the >> hospital contracted Wuhan/CCP/Covid and died. >>> >>> Fortunately or not, we both (one at a time) were infected with something >> that fit the description and symptoms and except that I now have a perpetual >>> cough, there were no lasting effects. I am careful where I cough. >>> >>> This is good for us because with both have issues that make the vaccines >> very problematic. This is something that requires due diligence. >>> >>> Matt >>> -- >>> Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, >> GMCES >>> Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum >> Brakes with Applied Control Arms >>> SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit >>> _______________________________________________ >>> GMCnet mailing list >>> Unsubscribe or Change List Options: >> _______________________________________________ >> GMCnet mailing list >> Unsubscribe or Change List Options: >> > _______________________________________________ > GMCnet mailing list > Unsubscribe or Change List Options:
BM
Billy Massey
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 12:01 AM

[...]

KV
Keith V
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 12:06 AM

Vs those that believe the russians interfered with the election, spent millions on multiple baseless impeachment campaigns, think a senile career pedophile is a good president, and the big pharmaceutical companies  only want to cure the poor and defenseless?

Leave your preaching at home. This is not the place for your social justice ranting.

[...]

Vs those that believe the russians interfered with the election, spent millions on multiple baseless impeachment campaigns, think a senile career pedophile is a good president, and the big pharmaceutical companies only want to cure the poor and defenseless? Leave your preaching at home. This is not the place for your social justice ranting. ________________________________ From: Emery Stora via Gmclist <gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2021 6:02:22 PM To: gmclist@list.gmcnet.org <gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> Cc: Emery Stora <emerystora@icloud.com> Subject: [GMCnet] COVID Yes, there have been cases where some vaccinated have gotten COVID but it has usually been a variant. I have also heard on the news more than once that of those hospitalized about 90-95% were NOT vaccinated. There are some who won’t get vaccinated because they feel it’s a government conspiracy. I suggest they lock themselves in their home and put on their aluminum foil caps. Emery Stora > On Sep 12, 2021, at 4:53 PM, Matt Colie <matt7323tze@gmail.com> wrote: > > Many things are not always equal. > > Unfortunately, a brother in law was fully vaccinated, and while in the hospital contracted Wuhan/CCP/Covid and died. > > Fortunately or not, we both (one at a time) were infected with something that fit the description and symptoms and except that I now have a perpetual > cough, there were no lasting effects. I am careful where I cough. > > This is good for us because with both have issues that make the vaccines very problematic. This is something that requires due diligence. > > Matt > -- > Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, GMCES > Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum Brakes with Applied Control Arms > SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit > _______________________________________________ > GMCnet mailing list > Unsubscribe or Change List Options: _______________________________________________ GMCnet mailing list Unsubscribe or Change List Options:
KV
Keith V
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 12:07 AM

Oops, saw this too late

[...]

Oops, saw this too late ________________________________ From: Billy Massey <bdub.bdub@gmail.com> Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2021 7:01:15 PM To: gmclist@list.gmcnet.org <gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> Subject: [GMCnet] Re: COVID This is a very controversial subject that has unfortunately become very political. Therefore, do not reply or start new threads on this subject. Billy Massey, GMCnet Moderator On Sun, Sep 12, 2021, 6:02 PM Emery Stora via Gmclist < gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> wrote: > Yes, there have been cases where some vaccinated have gotten COVID but it > has usually been a variant. I have also heard on the news more than once > that of those hospitalized about 90-95% were NOT vaccinated. > > There are some who won’t get vaccinated because they feel it’s a > government conspiracy. I suggest they lock themselves in their home and put > on their aluminum foil caps. > > Emery Stora > > > On Sep 12, 2021, at 4:53 PM, Matt Colie <matt7323tze@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > Many things are not always equal. > > > > Unfortunately, a brother in law was fully vaccinated, and while in the > hospital contracted Wuhan/CCP/Covid and died. > > > > Fortunately or not, we both (one at a time) were infected with something > that fit the description and symptoms and except that I now have a perpetual > > cough, there were no lasting effects. I am careful where I cough. > > > > This is good for us because with both have issues that make the vaccines > very problematic. This is something that requires due diligence. > > > > Matt > > -- > > Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, > GMCES > > Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum > Brakes with Applied Control Arms > > SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit > > _______________________________________________ > > GMCnet mailing list > > Unsubscribe or Change List Options: > _______________________________________________ > GMCnet mailing list > Unsubscribe or Change List Options: > _______________________________________________ GMCnet mailing list Unsubscribe or Change List Options:
ES
Emery Stora
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 12:33 AM

Billy
Are you saying that my message was political?  There was nothing political in it.
I sent it because of my concern for fellow GMC owners.  I care about them and sure don’t want to lose any more.

Emery Stora
emerystora@mac.com

On Sep 12, 2021, at 6:01 PM, Billy Massey bdub.bdub@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Billy Are you saying that my message was political? There was nothing political in it. I sent it because of my concern for fellow GMC owners. I care about them and sure don’t want to lose any more. Emery Stora emerystora@mac.com > On Sep 12, 2021, at 6:01 PM, Billy Massey <bdub.bdub@gmail.com> wrote: > > This is a very controversial subject that has unfortunately become very > political. > > Therefore, do not reply or start new threads on this subject. > > Billy Massey, GMCnet Moderator > > On Sun, Sep 12, 2021, 6:02 PM Emery Stora via Gmclist < > gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> wrote: > >> Yes, there have been cases where some vaccinated have gotten COVID but it >> has usually been a variant. I have also heard on the news more than once >> that of those hospitalized about 90-95% were NOT vaccinated. >> >> There are some who won’t get vaccinated because they feel it’s a >> government conspiracy. I suggest they lock themselves in their home and put >> on their aluminum foil caps. >> >> Emery Stora >> >>> On Sep 12, 2021, at 4:53 PM, Matt Colie <matt7323tze@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> Many things are not always equal. >>> >>> Unfortunately, a brother in law was fully vaccinated, and while in the >> hospital contracted Wuhan/CCP/Covid and died. >>> >>> Fortunately or not, we both (one at a time) were infected with something >> that fit the description and symptoms and except that I now have a perpetual >>> cough, there were no lasting effects. I am careful where I cough. >>> >>> This is good for us because with both have issues that make the vaccines >> very problematic. This is something that requires due diligence. >>> >>> Matt >>> -- >>> Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, >> GMCES >>> Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum >> Brakes with Applied Control Arms >>> SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit >>> _______________________________________________ >>> GMCnet mailing list >>> Unsubscribe or Change List Options: >> _______________________________________________ >> GMCnet mailing list >> Unsubscribe or Change List Options: >> > _______________________________________________ > GMCnet mailing list > Unsubscribe or Change List Options:
ES
Emery Stora
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 12:37 AM

Billy
I don’t see how my message could have been political.
I said nothing about politics.

I sent the message because of concern for my fellow GMCers.
I don’t want to lose any more friends.

[...]

Billy I don’t see how my message could have been political. I said nothing about politics. I sent the message because of concern for my fellow GMCers. I don’t want to lose any more friends. Emery Stora emerystora@mac.com > On Sep 12, 2021, at 6:01 PM, Billy Massey <bdub.bdub@gmail.com> wrote: > > This is a very controversial subject that has unfortunately become very > political. > > Therefore, do not reply or start new threads on this subject. > > Billy Massey, GMCnet Moderator > > On Sun, Sep 12, 2021, 6:02 PM Emery Stora via Gmclist < > gmclist@list.gmcnet.org> wrote: > >> Yes, there have been cases where some vaccinated have gotten COVID but it >> has usually been a variant. I have also heard on the news more than once >> that of those hospitalized about 90-95% were NOT vaccinated. >> >> There are some who won’t get vaccinated because they feel it’s a >> government conspiracy. I suggest they lock themselves in their home and put >> on their aluminum foil caps. >> >> Emery Stora >> >>> On Sep 12, 2021, at 4:53 PM, Matt Colie <matt7323tze@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> Many things are not always equal. >>> >>> Unfortunately, a brother in law was fully vaccinated, and while in the >> hospital contracted Wuhan/CCP/Covid and died. >>> >>> Fortunately or not, we both (one at a time) were infected with something >> that fit the description and symptoms and except that I now have a perpetual >>> cough, there were no lasting effects. I am careful where I cough. >>> >>> This is good for us because with both have issues that make the vaccines >> very problematic. This is something that requires due diligence. >>> >>> Matt >>> -- >>> Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, >> GMCES >>> Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum >> Brakes with Applied Control Arms >>> SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit >>> _______________________________________________ >>> GMCnet mailing list >>> Unsubscribe or Change List Options: >> _______________________________________________ >> GMCnet mailing list >> Unsubscribe or Change List Options: >> > _______________________________________________ > GMCnet mailing list > Unsubscribe or Change List Options:
MC
Matt Colie
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 12:56 AM

stu@97381.com, Emery  wrote on Sun, 12 September 2021 19:02

Yes, there have been cases where some vaccinated have gotten COVID but it has usually been a variant. I have also heard on the news more than once
that of those hospitalized about 90-95% were NOT vaccinated.

There are some who won’t get vaccinated because they feel it’s a government conspiracy. I suggest they lock themselves in their home and put
on their aluminum foil caps.

Emery Stora

Emery,

While I understand what you are saying, what I asked was that all do the due diligence.  I am not going to get into our specific and personal medical
issue here on this forum.

Matt

Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, GMCES
Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum Brakes with Applied Control Arms
SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit

stu@97381.com, Emery wrote on Sun, 12 September 2021 19:02 > Yes, there have been cases where some vaccinated have gotten COVID but it has usually been a variant. I have also heard on the news more than once > that of those hospitalized about 90-95% were NOT vaccinated. > > There are some who won’t get vaccinated because they feel it’s a government conspiracy. I suggest they lock themselves in their home and put > on their aluminum foil caps. > > Emery Stora Emery, While I understand what you are saying, what I asked was that all do the due diligence. I am not going to get into our specific and personal medical issue here on this forum. Matt -- Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, GMCES Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum Brakes with Applied Control Arms SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit
MC
Matt Colie
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 12:57 AM

--
Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, GMCES
Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum Brakes with Applied Control Arms
SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit

stu@97381.com, Emery wrote on Sun, 12 September 2021 19:02 > Yes, there have been cases where some vaccinated have gotten COVID but it has usually been a variant. I have also heard on the news more than once > that of those hospitalized about 90-95% were NOT vaccinated. > > There are some who won’t get vaccinated because they feel it’s a government conspiracy. I suggest they lock themselves in their home and put > on their aluminum foil caps. > > Emery Stora > > > On Sep 12, 2021, at 4:53 PM, Matt Colie wrote: > > > > Many things are not always equal. > > > > Unfortunately, a brother in law was fully vaccinated, and while in the hospital contracted Wuhan/CCP/Covid and died. > > > > Fortunately or not, we both (one at a time) were infected with something that fit the description and symptoms and except that I now have a > > perpetual > > cough, there were no lasting effects. I am careful where I cough. > > > > This is good for us because with both have issues that make the vaccines very problematic. This is something that requires due diligence. > > > > Matt > > -- > > Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, GMCES > > Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum Brakes with Applied Control Arms > > SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit > > _______________________________________________ > > GMCnet mailing list > > Unsubscribe or Change List Options: > _______________________________________________ > GMCnet mailing list > Unsubscribe or Change List Options: -- Matt & Mary Colie - Chaumière -'73 Glacier 23 - Members GMCMI, GMCGL, GMCES Electronically Controlled Quiet Engine Cooling Fan with OE Rear Drum Brakes with Applied Control Arms SE Michigan - Near DTW - Twixt A2 and Detroit
SN
Scott Nutter
Mon, Sep 13, 2021 1:24 AM

We’ve all lost a great friend recently. I’m to the right politicly but have been vaccinated(J&J) because I’m lazy and work laid out a lot of
money to do it. I certainly understand the emotions running to all sides right now.
Maybe this a good thread to vent one time on here.. I would certainly not want to see anyone banned just for speaking their piece.
We can choose to read or not. Or believe or not. And I think everyone here considers all the other forumer’s friends. Even though they might not be
the same political persuasion. We can still have a opinion. Even if they are all wrong!
But sometimes it’s good to have a few beers and vent. Like I said, we all lost a great guy recently..I still fell numb about the loss…..

Scott Nutter
1978 Royale Center Kitchen, Patterson 455, switch pitch tranny, 3.21 final drive, Quad bags, tankless water heater, everything Lenzi. Alex Ferrera
installed MSD Atomic EFI
Houston, Texas